Тема: Recommendations for a fast photo-editing computer

It is time to build a relatively high-end computer for photo editing. I may get into a bit of video, but really, were talking about still photography, for the most part. I have completely lost track of the state of the art between Intel and AMD, so I don't know how the Ryzen series stacks up against the i7, i9, and/or Xeon processors. Same for video cards, etc. I am looking in the $2k-$3k range.
My starting point is that I want a fast processor, at least 32 g of RAM, SSD primary drive (2TB or so) with a large (8+ TB) HD backup.
I am mostly working in the Adobe world (PS, LR), with Topaz and Portrait Pro plugins. I am working with 45mp RAW files, and I expect to be moving up to 100mp over the coming year.
So where do I spend my money to get the kind of performance that will let me edit big files without going out for coffee while the electrons do their dance?

Моя камера : Canon EOS 90D
Мой объектив : Canon Fish-eye Zoom

Re: Recommendations for a fast photo-editing computer

We don`t understand english. Write in russian.

Мои камеры : Sony A7III, Sony A7R Mark II, Canon EOS 5D Mark IV
Мои объективы : Sigma 135 f/1.8 Art, Sigma 85 f/1.4 Art, Canon EF 24-70L f/2.8 II, Canon EF70-200L f/2.8

Re: Recommendations for a fast photo-editing computer

Евгений Карташов

We don`t understand english. Write in russian.

Правильно, пусть учат русский)

Моя камера : Nikon D810 D7000
Мои объективы : Nikon 50 F/1.4, Nikon 16-35 F/4, Nikon 24-70 f/2.8, Nikon 70-200 f/4, Nikon 85 F/1.8